Will’s unique passion for privacy enables him to provide excellent, precise research and guidance to clients. While in law school, Will became a IAPP certified U.S. and European Information Privacy Professional (CIPP/US/E). Will has also received the ACEDS eDiscovery Executive Certificate (eDEx).
In the years that he has been working at Fey LLC (first as a law clerk and then as an attorney), Will has had the opportunity to assist Fey LLC clients with a variety of challenges involving U.S. federal and state privacy and security laws, the EU GDPR, UK GDPR, PIPEDA and other Canadian provincial privacy laws, and international privacy laws spanning from South America to Africa. Will has also applied his knowledge of privacy controls, effective privacy by design implementation, and data protection and privacy obligations in the context of mergers and acquisitions. In addition to his privacy and information governance work for Fey LLC, Will has had the opportunity to work with a global, Fortune 500 company as a privacy and information technology intern.
- Financial Services
- Equipment Manufacturing/Supply-Chain Solutions
- Agricultural Commodities
- Food and Beverage
- Engineering, Architecture, and Construction
- International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP) (2020-Present)
- DRI Member (2021-Present)
- State of Kansas
- J.D., University of Florida, With Distinction
- B.S., William Jewell College, With Distinction