At Fey|LLC, we assist companies in bolstering the strategic value of their information while minimizing risks and costs. We offer comprehensive advice and solutions designed to meet our clients’ specific information governance needs throughout the entire information lifecycle. Our specific practice areas include: Enterprise Content Management & Defensible Disposition; Regulatory Compliance; eDiscovery & Legal Holds; and Data Privacy & Cybersecurity. On a selective basis, we also assist clients, particularly long-term clients, with certain litigation matters. We constantly strive to provide excellent work product and advice for exceptional value.
Enterprise Content Management & Defensible Disposition
- Research suggests that almost 70% of corporate information is retained unnecessarily. The breadth of our litigation, regulatory and technology experience enables us to assist our clients in developing and implementing holistic, company-wide content management strategies designed to allow employees to retain information needed to fulfill legal and business needs and efficiently locate and access information, while properly and systematically disposing of “data debris.” Read More >
- Regulatory obligations impact the entire information lifecycle. Our deep knowledge of U.S. and international regulatory requirements empowers us to help clients launch information governance programs designed to meet regulatory obligations and to harmonize existing information management and security policies and practices into enterprise-wide information governance frameworks. Read More >
eDiscovery & Legal Holds
- We have decades of experience advising clients on a host of eDiscovery and legal hold issues, and addressing eDiscovery and legal hold practices in the context of court and regulatory proceedings. We call upon this experience in helping clients implement reasonable eDiscovery and legal hold policies, procedures and processes that fit their unique cultures and technology environments. Read More >
Data Privacy & Cybersecurity
- The depth of our knowledge of U.S. and international laws and regulations, enforcement actions, standards and industry guidelines provides the framework upon which we advise clients on their data privacy and protection obligations. We offer our clients a full range of data privacy and cybersecurity assistance—from guidance on secure information systems to investigating data breaches. Read More >
Our Commitment to Diversity and to our Communities
- Fey|LLC is owned by Laura Clark Fey, a citizen of the Chickasaw Nation. Our firm is committed to developing professional opportunities for diverse individuals at all levels and to investing in community initiatives that support diversity in business and the law.